.uk DomainsRegister and renew your .uk domains with Nixel Domains. Nixel helps you protect your online identity and intellectual property with registration, renewal and management services for .uk domains.
PricingNew Domain Registration (.uk) 1 year: £5.99
New Domain Regsitration (.uk) 2 years: £11.49
Domain Renewals (.uk) 1 year: £5.99
Domain Registrant Transfers (.uk): £19.99 (Includes Nominet Charges)
Domain Registrar Transfers (.uk): Nil (Does not cover Nominet and Other Registrar Charges)
Prices are ex-VAT.
Domains - Policies and Processes
- Nixel registers domains on behalf of customers with Nominet, the authority for .uk domains.
- All domains are registered in the names of our customers with the required information that Nominet needs to qualify a domain owner - Name of Individual / Corporation / Trust, Contact Address of the Registrant, Email Address of the Registrant.
- Domains are registered and renewed at the prices listed above. Nixel Domains reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. Orders will be fulfilled based on the prices on our website at the time of order.
- All orders must be placed by email or telephone and will be communicated by email to the email address provided by the registrant.
- Nixel Domains will respond to all emails and enquiries within 24 hours of receipt and will address all complaints and domain related requests within 48 hours. In case some domain related requests cannot be fulfilled within 48 hours due to the procedures involved, Nixel Domains will communicate this to customers by email within 48 hours, listing the reasons for the longer time and providing regular updates on progress.
- Nixel Domains in addition to the standard emails from Nominet to the registrant will notify customers of domains that are due for renewal 30 days ahead of the dates of validity of the domains with instructions on how to renew the domains. Nixel Domains will also notify customers on the expiry of validity of their domains with procedures for renewal.
- All domain purchases - registrations and renewals - need to be paid in advance along with order instruction. Orders are executed on confirmation of payment.
- Domains once ordered and registered cannot be cancelled even in case of genuine errors such as spelling mistakes.
- Nixel Domains will process any change requests for domains such as Transfer of Registrant, Change in Address, Changes in Name Services, Transfer of Registrar as per the policies of Nominet and within 48 hours of receipt of such instruction from the customer.
- Nixel Domains accepts payments by BACS / CHAPS transfer to our UK Business Account. Instructions are provided in our invoices and proforma invoices.
- In case of any disputes Nixel Domains will refer the domain and the customer to Nominet for final decision.
- Nominet protects the rights of domain owners. For further information about how to manage your domain please refer the Nominet website - Nominet - Manage your Domain.
- To view the public record for your domain as maintained by Nominet please use this link - Nominet Whois
- Nominet has a Dispute Resolution Service for .uk domains. Information on these is available on the Nominet Website - Nominet DRS
- Privacy and Confidentiality: Nixel respects your privacy and the confidentiality of the information that you provide us for your domains. Information needs to be shared with Nominet for domain registration. Besides this all information is kept confidential and private. Information that you provide is also not used for any adverising or promotion other than our own internal analytics, newsletters and communications that we send out to our customers.
- Nominet has specified Terms and Conditions that are applicable for all .uk domains and this covers the rights and obligations of registrants and registrars who manage the domain. These can be read on the Nominet Website - Nominet Terms and Conditions
Registrations, Renewals, Services, Queries
Contact our Domain Services team for any assistance regarding your .uk domains and we will be glad to help you.
020 7000 1884
Abuse - Spam Mails, Phishing Scams, etc
Report these to us and we will investigate them and also assist you in taking preventive and corrective measures.
020 7000 1884
Nixel Domains is a Business of Nixel Ltd, 1 Lyric Square, London W6 0NB
Our Normal Business Hours: Monday-Friday : 8am - 6pm.
We follow UK Bank Holidays
Complaints PolicyIf you have any complaints regarding the services provided to you by Nixel Domains or the operation of the domains that we have registered for you, you can do this by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt of your email Nixel will act on this with the following process:
1. You will receive an acknowledgement from a member of our support team within 24 hours of your email with a path to resolution of your complaint and the time period that we need to full address your complaint.
2. In the event that this is not addressed to your satisfaction within one week of receipt of your complaint, our internal process will escalate this to the head of our Domains Services who will review your complaint and the performance of our support team and will take appropriate measures and these will be communicated to you.
3. In the event that you do not receive satisfactory resolution or information about how your complaint will be resolved and a timeline in case this needs more time, you can escalate your complaint to Nominet Support by calling them during business hours at +44 (0)1865 332244 or sending them an email to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions1. Nixel Domains, a unit of Nixel Ltd, Company registered in England and Wales acts on your behalf in order to register and renew domain names of which you are the registrant and holder of all rights. Nixel merely operates as an agent following orders and instructions provided by you.
2. You as the Registrant are fully responsible for the domain and its use and potential disputes, claims, abuse and transaction. Nixel's role in the operation of your domains will be only to ensure update of registrant information and contact details as provided by you, update of name servers as specified by you and processing of your instructions and orders subject to receipt of satisfactory payment for registration, renewal, transfer of domains to another registrant, transfer of domains from Nixel to another registrar and cancellation / termination of domains.
3. Nixel will provide you with email notifications in advance of any renewals and any other reports of abuse or claims that are received and will act in accordance with instructions provided by you.
4. All .uk domains are managed by a central authority Nominet (http://nominet.uk) and all .uk domains are subject to the Terms and Conditions and policies of Nominet that may be updated from time to time. All domains are automatically guided by these and these cannot be amended by Nixel or other registrars. By placing orders with Nixel for domains you accept these Terms and Conditions and any other Nominet policies.
5. In all instances Nixel responsibilities, obligations and liabilities will be limited to the specific domain services that are ordered from us and to the value of the order for the specific domains.
6. Nixel cannot register domains that are not available or recover domains that have not been renewed in time. Nixel can only provide domains that are shown as available by Nominet and which are allowed for registration by Nominet at the time of placing the order with Nominet. This could be upto 24 hours after you have placed your order with Nixel. Nixel is not liable for any loss of domains should these be registered by another person between the time the order has been received by us from you and the actual completion of registration with Nominet.